Our premier Match Sponsorship package is an opportunity which offers an unforgettable experience for you and your guests, as well as a range of brand awareness and association options to showcase your company.
Enjoy award-winning hospitality within our exclusive sponsors area located in the refurbished Trinity Road Stand. Then sit back and enjoy all the action from premium seating on the half-way line.
Prices from £7,000 + VAT per fixture
Not only does Match Sponsorship provide an impressive way to entertain clients, it also delivers an advertising medium and brand recognition opportunity that is exclusive and second to none.
Match Sponsorship holds the potential for you to reach local, regional and worldwide audiences through our LED perimeter boards and via our online website match coverage, covering a diverse group of markets – from supporters to executive members, British based boxholders to worldwide blue-chip companies.
Features & Hospitality components:
- Hospitality for up to 20 guests
- VIP invitation information pack
- Champagne and canapés reception
- Match programme and team sheet
- Four-course à la carte dining in the exclusive Sponsors Lounge
- Wine, beer and soft drinks inclusive throughout the day
- VIP central seating for game viewing
- Exclusive giftware for sponsor and guests
- Half-time refreshments
- Full-time buffet selection
- Reserved car parking
- A pre-match presentation of a framed autographed match programme by a first team player in the players’ tunnel
- Guided tour of Villa Park including exclusive areas such as Players’ Dressing Room (available weekends only)
- Welcome by a former Aston Villa player on arrival
- Champagne presentation from an Aston Villa former player to sponsor or a nominated guest (with photography)
- Q&A with Aston Villa former player
- Match association on website in the week leading up to fixture sponsored
- Company logo on iCONIC screens located in North Stand and Holte End car parks
- Match association on match programme cover
- Full page and full colour advertisement in match programme
- Match association on team sheet – distributed to all executive areas of the stadium before kick-off
- Opportunity for leaflet distribution / competition in executive areas
- Announcement of match association via stadium PA
For a full list of pricing please contact us.
Dress is smart casual. No sports trainers/replica football kits or away colour. Jeans are permitted but must be smart with no rips or bleach in all executive areas except for Directors.