|Irish Cream Liqueur and Chocolate Cheesecake|
200ml/7¼oz double cream, whipped cocoa powder, to dust
1. Crush the digestive biscuits and then melt the butter in the pan. Once the butter is melted remove from the heat and add in the digestive biscuit crumbs and mix well until all the biscuits have absorbed the butter.
2. Press the digestive biscuits into the bottom of a lined 18cm/7inch spring form tin. Place in the refrigerator and allow to set for 1 hour.
3. While the biscuit base is setting, lightly whip the Staffordshire cream cheese and then beat in the Irish Cream Liqueur, adding the icing sugar.
4. Next, fold in the whipped cream and grated chocolate.
5. When smooth, spoon the mixture evenly onto the digestive biscuit base and put in the refrigerator to allow to set for a further 2 hours.
6. Once the cheesecake has set, remove from the fridge and from the tip and decorate with whipped cream and a light dusting of cocoa powder.
7. Serve and enjoy!